About:
⚠️ PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING! ⚠️
Welcome to my GROW WITH HASHTAGS gig!
This gig lasts 30 days. I provide you with weekly sets of hashtags to use on your IG posts and also provide you with very detailed reports on performance and rankings (weekly). I strongly advise that you post at least 3 times a week, but more if possible!
What I DON'T DO:
❌ I don't guarantee number of Followers or inflating your account stats
❌ I don't create content
❌ I don't post OR schedule on your behalf
What I DO:
✅ Personalized hashtag research
✅ Track hashtag(s) perfomance (where you ranked for each hashtag)
✅ Detailed weekly analytics report
✅ Advise on optimizing your posts/captions/hashtags
Why do you need this?
Instagram Insights are great for showing number of accounts reached via Hashtags BUT not which hashtags & where you ranked.
What I need from you?
- You must have a Business Profile on Instagram
- You must add me as admin to your Facebook Page (linked to your IG profile)
- No password required
How I do it?
I use Flick to research your personalized hashtags, track their performance and provide detailed analytics
Reviews
:
Mr. Cviki has excellent customer service and is dedicated to seeing his customers be successful with social media. His reports are detailed and he takes time to do relevant research. His communication is always great and he helped me learn more about hashtags. I would work with him again.
:Very good
:I learned so many strategies and page improved so much . He was great . I will be paying for another month ASAP
:Good job buddy very professional thank you for all
:
No comments:
Post a Comment